Working in the Finance Department under the direction of the Country Finance Director, the Compliance Supervisor will support the reporting of financial information and assist in ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and grant requirements.
- 4+ years of finance experience, including budgeting and grant management;
- A university degree in finance, accounting or a related business field is required;
- Two years’ experience in the Finance Department of an non-government organization;
- Familiarity with major international donor rules and non-profit accounting;
- Prior experience with computerized general ledger software;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel and Access;
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a solid understanding of grant management rules;
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is mandatory.