- Develop and execute strategic planning to engage and build capabilities of the communities in new locations in coordination with NGO partners and field implementation team.
- Monitor and evaluate the achievement of community development target as well as ensure the capacity development of the team under his/her supervision.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from any discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience in community development topic and 1-2 years in leadership
- Experienced in project management (including project planning, budgeting, executing & monitoring).
- Experienced in developing a partnership with government agencies, NGOs, and related stakeholders.
- Strong Ability in managing people
- Attention to detail,
- Advanced knowledge in community development topic (theory and principles)
- Best practice in community development
- Robust organization, managerial, and people development skill
- Good communication, confidence, time management skills with an ability to plan, prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Analytical and creative thinking for solutions
How to Apply
Send Resume/CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject email “Application for Community Development Manager_(Name)”.
- Address DKI Jakarta