1. Develop and execute strategic planning to engage and build capabilities of the communities in
new locations in coordination with NGO partners and field implementation team.
2. Monitor and evaluate the achievement of community development target as well as ensure the
capacity development of the team under his/her supervision.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from any discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience in community development topic and 1-2 years in leadership
- Experienced in project management (including project planning, budgeting, executing & monitoring).
- Experienced in developing a partnership with government agencies, NGOs, and related stakeholders.
- Strong Ability in managing people
- Attention to detail,
- Advanced knowledge in community development topic (theory and principles)
- Best practice in community development
- Robust organization, managerial, and people development skill
- Good communication, confidence, time management skills with an ability to plan, prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Analytical and creative thinking for solutions
How to Apply
Send Resume/CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with subject email “Application for Community Development Manager_(Name)”.