Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is a humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfillment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 10,824 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Duty Station : MEDAN (Deli Serdang)
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct Program Need Assessment or survey with the community in order to facilitate the program planning to improve the program impact in the community.
- Execute established program strategies in order to achieve organization’s goals.
- Distribute/Coordinate tasks with stakeholders, volunteers and CDC equally in order to ensure program effectiveness.
- Manage volunteers, stakeholders, and CDC of upcoming program events in order to ensure seamless program operation.
- Monitor the execution of programs in order to ensure program alignment with initial plan.
- Develop report regarding program execution to CDPM in order to evaluate program effectively.
- Have at least S1 / Bachelor Degree; preferably in Developmental Study, Social Welfare, Public Health, Education, or Agribusiness
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in community development sector.
- Have computer skills (MS word, MS Power point, MS excel)
- Able to communicate in English/Korea.
- Preferably if domiciled in Medan
*How To Apply:
Please download and fill-in Screening Form (link below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
Submit To Email : email@example.com
Please fill the email’s subject with this format : [CDFMDDS01]
Deadline for submission of applications : 21 June 2021