- Support the development of communication strategies and key messages by conducting data research.
- Support the preparation of relevant communication products (press releases, articles, presentations, reports, etc.) as required.
- Support media networking and media monitoring.
- Manage the company website to ensure up-to-date information and reach out to the audience.
- Ensure that all communication materials and reporting products comply with the required branding standards.
- Develop and maintain good relations with related stakeholders.
- Support media studies and media analyses as relevant.
- Other duties as assigned that are consistent with the overall focus of the company’s goal.
- Fixed position for 1 year on contract basis
- Competitive remuneration
- University degree in relevant professional qualification (communications or environmental-related study will be a plus).
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in communication/journalism/media/public relations or similar.
- Experience in managing projects.
- Experience in communication programs/campaigns.
- Excellent verbal communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in copy-writing and drafting communication products in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in content development, social media planning.
- Familiar with MS Office.
How to Apply
Please send your curriculum vitae along with samples of your previous work (writing, social media content, etc.) to email@example.com by May 3, 2021.