We are looking for a self-motivated and talented communications manager to lead our communications department. In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content in support of its mission to partner with local families to build strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter.
Job Purpose :
- Overseeing all internal and external communications for Habitat for Humanity Indonesia, ensuring the message is right and engaging in order to support and achieve service targets. Also known as a communications manager, their main duties include coordinating and controlling communication systems, preparing detailed media reports, press releases, and marketing materials.
Key Responsibility :
- Create a strategy and plan for annual communication materials that are regular, thematic, and ad hoc, based on the vision, mission, and principles of the organization to increase brand awareness and organizational achievement.
- Embody (transformation) and ensure the Vision, Mission, and Values of the Organization in every communication material can be received and carried out in all communication systems.
- Maximize all communication materials to always be oriented towards increasing brand awareness and increasing organizational achievement without neglecting the vision, mission, and organizational principles.
- Review regularly to ensure all communication materials are “up to date” both from performance and comply with applicable laws.
- Become a communication center (in all communication systems) – Creating integrated coordination, both inside and outside the organization.
- Planning and managing the resources (budget, time, and energy) of an annual communication system, and making monthly financial reports that are reported to the CFO, COO, and ND.
- Under the supervision of ND, set the desired service quality standards, adjusted to the planning time and budget.
- Decided the time and workflow in each communication material creation. Assess the work performance of his subordinates periodically and propose additions/promotions, compensation levels, transfers, or dismissals of employees in the Communication Division.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or relevant field.
- Having 5 years of experience in communication, content, writing, or related role.
- Experience with content marketing, creative campaigns, social platforms and SEO
- Must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Software skills : (Coreldraw, Photoshop, Adobe, Office 365, etc)
- Proven results managing social media platforms to engage multiple audiences
- Fluent in English.
- Happy to Serve.
- Previous nonprofit experience (preferred)