Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Position at Clinesia
We are offering an opportunity for a motivated candidate seeking career growth to join Clinesia (PT Karya Bangsa Klinis Indonesia), a Clinical Research Organisation (CRO).
Clinesia is a new and growing CRO in Jakarta focused in managing health research projects. We foster excellence in managing clinical research and have partnerships with reputed national and international institutes and organizations. Clinesia hires candidates who enjoy working with a diverse team, open to learning and willing to contribute to the success of our projects.
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will play an essential role in the clinical trial operations and management. He /she will be responsible for monitoring studies, reviewing data, managing the TMF and engaging with sites. The CRA will work under the direction of the Clinical Management Team and report to the Project Manager.
Required Qualification and skills
- Graduated with a Bachelor degree in either Biomedicine, Pharmacy, Nutrition, or Nursing
- Working knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Must be detailed oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills: work in harmony with co-workers, develop professional working relationship with study team and investigators
- Good organizational skills
- Fluency in written and verbal skills in English language
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Experience/knowledge of electronic data capture technology
- Previous experience of clinical research or clinical monitoring
- Have knowledge in Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
Interested candidates may e-mail letter of application and CV to email@example.com not later than 01 June 2021. Please put the position title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Should you require more details about the position or project before applying you may contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org