IESR is seeking an experienced and dynamic individual for Climate Policy Researcher.
The selected person’s responsible are:
- Systematically monitor and assess development around energy finance in Indonesia among public and private financial institutions, covered: clean and fossil fuel project finance
- Develop and update the database for energy projects finance
- Develop a financial model and financial analysis tool
- Prepare clear and accessible research, analysis, and presentation for stakeholders and key policymakers
- Build and maintain IESR’s relationship with stakeholders from government, business, and CSOs
- Contribute to the wider research agenda of the organization
- Support preparations for, and execution of, workshops and meetings, both internally and with external partners
- Working with the other team/unit to deliver the desired product
- IESR’s rate, depends on qualification
- Strong background in economics/finance, minimum Master’s degree in economics and/or finance from reputable university.
- An understanding of energy, climate, development, and financial issue is an advantage.
- Proven experience in the research field.
- Sound understanding of data collection and practical in database management.
- Sound problem-solving skill and analytical skill
- Strong statistic and mathematical aptitude.
- Attention to detail and exceptional writing skill.
- Professional English level both written and oral.
- Excellent with MS Office system or similar software
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Take charge of self-development, creative, and able to take initiative
- Professional attitude, discipline and can work under pressure
How to Apply
- Candidate to download application form from IESR website;
- Send the completed application form, together with an application letter and latest CV, recommendation letter to email@example.com June 30th, 2022.
Only qualified candidate will be called for test and interview