Strategy & Development Executive
This position will lead all institutional efforts to mobilize financial resources for CIPS and establish, maintain, and improve internal systems across all departments for measuring, monitoring, and evaluating the strategic impact and for achieving the institute’s strategic objectives to ensure the sustainable growth of CIPS.
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy and aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Co-designing and implementing an internal monitoring & evaluation (M&E) process across all CIPS departments that improves all CIPS operations and ensures they are designed and implemented to achieve the strategic objectives.
- Analysing and presenting periodic findings, projections and recommended actions to support and guide decision making of the senior leadership team. Implement proposed recommendations to ensure that the strategy execution is integrated, updated and evolving.
- Leading institutional initiatives for the identification of leads and donor prospects, initial donor research, and support in the drafting of proposals.
- Maintaining a comprehensive and up-to-date donor database on Salesforce for the cultivation of donor relations.
- Drafting of reports in collaboration with other departments and preparing all communication materials (news, project updates) for donors and members of the CIPS Board of Directors that capture all important information and leverage them for the development of CIPS.
- Planning and executing CIPS fundraising events and campaigns and evaluating their effectiveness
- Assist the COO on implementing an effective donor engagement plan and timely follow up on donor communication and meetings.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a position that involved responsibilities for M&E or fundraising
- Experience in applying Salesforce or similar professional databases and software for customer relationship management
- Tech savvy and highly collaborative in nature with the ability to successfully work toward a common goal across individuals and departments
- Strategic planning skills and good time management
- Great communications skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English to fit a high-performing team and to communicate with donors effectively
- Preferably experienced in working for a non-profit organization, such as a think tank or research institute
- Strong self leadership, self drive and highly initiative
- Persuasive writing skill
- Ability to understand donor intention and formulate the propose projects that suit and advance the donor intent
- Cross departmental coordination skill
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Tech savvy–knowledge of CRM, M&E and project management tools desirable
apply here: www.cips-indonesia.org/sd-executive
- Salary Offer 8000000