CIPS is looking for six young aspiring policy analysts to join the 2021 Emerging Policy Leaders Program (EPLP)!
The Emerging Policy Leaders Program is a 6-months program where you will learn the skills necessary to be a policy researcher and grow your expertise in Indonesian policymaking. The program will enable trainees on how to analyze evidence to identify policy changes needed for low-income Indonesians to access wider economic opportunities to build prosperity.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with CIPS to understand the role of think tanks in development, skills to conduct sound policy analysis, write for a policymaking audience, and communicate policy messages to target stakeholders.
For the 2021 program, CIPS will cooperate with ThinkPolicy Society where EPLP Trainees will be part of the Think Policy Bootcamp cohort in the July – September batch.
- Indonesian nationals.
- Maximum 25 years old
- Master’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree from Economics, International Relations, Sociology, Political Science or other related social science fields with minimum GPA of 3.20.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in research or internship program.
- Strong interest in Indonesia’s public policy and economic development.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Understands basic research methodology, such as conducting interviews, literature review, and data analysis
- Able to provide at least one previous research report or other research publication
- Good numerical skills and basic understanding of statistics, including descriptive and inferential statistics
Apply here: cutt.ly/CIPS-EPLP
Deadline: 30 April 2021
- Salary Offer basic salary