- Indonesian nationals with any major
- Minimum 8 years working experience in a management position
- Thorough understanding of legal, fiscal and financial requirements for a non-profit organization in Indonesia
- Experience in applying professional databases and software for customer relationship management and project management
- Strong human resource management and leadership skills
- Strategic planning skills and good time management
- Great communications skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English to fit a high-performing team and to communicate with funders effectively
- Preferably experienced in working for a non-profit organization, such as a think tank or research institute
- Develop and improve the cultivation of donor and partner prospects and the stewardship of existing funders in line with CIPS’ strategic objectives.
- Ensure the proper and timely communication of all achievements of the organization and its projects to the potential and existing funders and partners of CIPS.
- Support the implementation of the organization’s strategy by establishing procedures for monitoring and evaluation of strategic achievements
- Direct the human resource management system, including recruitment, personnel development, and performance review
- Monitor, improve and enforce the implementation of organization’s internal policies and procedures, such as database management, project management, etc.
- Check and authorize monthly finance reports and maintain effective system of accurate planning and managing operating and project finances
- Ensure fiscal compliance in all tax affairs
- Ensure proper governance and legal compliance as mandated by relevant laws and regulations of the Republic Indonesia, such as preparation of regular board meeting, notarization of documents, etc.
- Salary Offer 15,000,000 and above