IESR is seeking an experienced and dynamic individual for CAT Project Coordinator
The selected person’s responsible are:
- Working with GECP PM to implement work plan and strategy for CAT project
- Manage day to day CAT activities
- Ensure the delivery of the country’s analysis
- Develop and structure database and information for CAT’s analysis
- Communicate with CAT’s consortium regularly
- IESR’s rate, depends on qualifications
- Education; minimum Bachelor degree in science, engineering, or economics, a Master’s degree in a relevant field is an advantage
- Strong analytical skill and proven good in conducting research (desk research and data collection)
- Strong project management skill
- Professional level and excellent in English, both writing and speaking
- Familiar with climate change issues and related policies
- Experience in writing a research paper, policy brief, or other technical publication in English
- Take charge of self-development, creative, and able to take initiative
- Professional attitude, discipline, able to handle multi-task and can work under pressure
- Competency in MS application, possess the skill to other tools for data collection is an advantage
How to Apply
- Candidate to download application form from IESR website.
- Send the completed application form, together with an application letter and latest CV, recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org June 30th, 2022.
- Only qualified candidate will be called for test and interview.