We are searching for a talented and professional Campaign Manager to manage all our campaign projects. You will coordinate and implement campaign initiatives that aim of acquiring and retaining donors to reach our targets.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and target-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Identifying new fundraising and awareness campaigns, developing campaign strategies, leveraging media and social media, and developing creative escalations tactics.
- Leading high impact campaigns
- Developing campaigns media exposure and managing relationships with media and other related agencies
- Identifying and developing fundraising tools to meet campaign targets
- Increasing our exposure on various crowdfunding platforms
- Sourcing and keeping up to date of current trends in fundraising
- Creating and managing annual campaign plans and timetable
- The opportunity to work with an international team of change makers.
- The opportunity to develop a new exciting program
- The chance to work with friendly, talented team members and diverse partners
- A high degree of responsibility, but also autonomy
- Competitive salaries
- Regular (online) training opportunities
Based in our Jakarta office, with the opportunity to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, business or related fields
- Preferred experience 3-5 years within non-profit fundraising
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Experience in fundraising or sales budgets and/or growing event revenues
- Strong skills in storytelling
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of social media and other marketing platforms
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strength in media campaigning/relations, a wide network in the media community is a plus
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
How to Apply
Please send your full application before 30 June 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org