Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning COORDINATOR for Anticipated Women in Waste Economic Empowerment (WWEE) Project – Semarang City, Central Java
Yayasan Kesejateraan Keluarga Soegijapranata (YKKS) is a non-profit organization based in Semarang. YKKS is operating a grant under contract from The USAID-funded Clean Cities Blue Ocean project in Indonesia, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development to carry out effectively the project entitled, “Women in Waste Economic Empowerment: Development and Implementation of Basic Business, Empowerment Skills Training (BBEST) for Women in Waste in Semarang City.
YKKS is seeking a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator who will mainly be responsible to do monitoring and evaluation activity of the project. She/he will report to and support Project Manager to ensure the achievement of project activity and delivery /output. The position will also work closely with the CCBO-WWEE Coordinator based in Semarang City and Regional office.
SCOPE OF WORK/KEY DUTIES:
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Creating MEL Plan and Strategy to meet project indicators and target
- Contribute to the technical design of M&E methodologies.
- Coordinate with project staff to collect data according to Activity, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan.
- Support data analysis according to Activity, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan.
- Alongside CCBO MEL Specialist, developing tools to measure the baseline of WWEE Target and participants.
- Working with CCBO MEL Specialist to develop ME Tools for monitoring of 200 business training participants and 40 business development grant receivers according to designed time of monitoring.
- Provide advice to project staff and maintaining relations with stakeholders and USAID CCBO as donor organization on M&E decisions, such as the identification of priorities, needs and indicators; the design, set up and use of M&E systems and methodologies to collect data.
- Coordinate with Project Staff and CCBO WWEE to collect information on Learning Question.
- Strategic Programs
- Providing monitoring reports regarding project implementation throughout project’s running to WWEE Project Manager and CCBO
- Leading MEL meeting and gathering with Project Staffs and CCBO.
- Maintain data collection, storage, and analysis to ensure that all output documents and deliverables are complete.
- Facilitate flow of information and knowledge from various technical components to the Strategic Programs component.
- Support the dissemination of project deliverables, project knowledge and information to project stakeholders using existing communications platform.
- Master’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, business, social and environmental science, engineering or related fields;
- Minimum of 3 (three) years of experience as monitoring and evaluation coordinator preferably in USAID funded projects with expertise in monitoring evaluation tools and procedures;
- Strong experience and skills to develop monitoring evaluation tools, report, and strategy to reach project indicators;
- Broad understanding of solid waste management, environment and business development;
- Strong experience and expertise with Monitoring and Evaluation procedures and methods for data collection;
- Strong experience and skills in reporting regarding Monitoring and Evaluation findings and data according to donor organization’s manual (preferably USAID funded projects)
- Ability to travel across Semarang City to conduct monitoring and evaluation activities and excellent skill to present ME report and data in the form of written documents and verbally;
- Fluent in written and oral English;
- This position will be based in Semarang City, Central Java.
We strongly encourage applications from women with disabilities, including those from diverse backgrounds.
Interested candidate can apply to: email@example.com with subject APPLYING FOR MEL COORDINATOR and applying additional information form at bit.ly/WWEEadditional
- Salary Offer 7.000.000 - 8.000.000