POSITION TITLE: Call Center Coordinator
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Call Center Coordinator for the USAID Tuberculosis Private Sector Activity in Indonesia.
The Call Center Coordinator will support activities under the USAID Tuberculosis Private Sector Activity in Indonesia to improve DPPM implementation by leading efforts to coordinate and manages a team of Call Center Operator and plan a strategy to ensures that the team complies with the policies, procedures, and target of the project. The Call Center Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the call center, oversee the work of every member of the team and assist them in resolving user input, designing, and maintaining the excellent workflow and improving performance and processes to better support the user. Responsible for obtaining and reviewing call statistics on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis that will be reported to the HIS Specialist.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading and managing a team of call center employees as they provide support to entry data for the SITB users
- Designing excellent call center experience and workflow
- Overseeing the work of every employee of in the team and assisting them in resolving the users’ input
- Maintaining compliance with the team of the call center with policies, procedures, and project targets
- Guiding call center employees through difficult issues, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by call center staff
- Ensuring call center employees are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and user satisfaction
- Makes appropriate notations and documentation and maintains updated user input log report
- Provide other technical support as required
- Report to the TBPS HIS Specialist
- Provide feedback to the PPM Technical Consultants and District Technical Officers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Administration, Communication, Public Health, or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the call center space and 2 years of experience in managing the call center team
- Experience in conceiving, planning, and executing call center implementations
- Experience in operating WhatsApp Customer Relationship Management
- Familiar with National TB Health Information System (SITB) is a plus
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc
- Have a polite and professional communication style and strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills and problem analysis
- Understanding of privacy issues and ability to maintain strict user confidentiality
- Knowledge/experience of TB issues, policies, procedures are a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa and high proficiency in English
- Indonesian national
- Experience with call center service at national level
Interested candidates please submit your application to FHI 360 career portal below by the latest September 20, 2021