ABOUT C-SAVE INDONESIA
C-SAVE Indonesia is a network of civil society organizations collaborating to address violent extremism in Indonesia, the region and globally. To materialize the cooperation between the government and society, Indonesia civil society organizations agreed to develop a national network called Civil Society Against Violent Extremism (C-SAVE). This NGO is aimed to facilitate and support the emergence of innovative initiatives which will act as catalyst and provide a platform for multi-stakeholder collaboration addressing violent extremism at the local, national, and international levels.
C-SAVE PROGRAM OF REHABILITATION AND REINTEGRATION
In order to support the main vision of C-SAVE that Indonesia should be free from violent extremism, the Rehabilitation and Reintegration program for radicalized individuals or groups is designed to strengthen the role of the Directorate of Social Rehabilitation, Ministry of Social Welfare and civil society organizations (CSO) including other key stakeholders in the development of system, mechanism, tool, and policy responses to mitigate and prevent the growth of violent extremism in Indonesia as it mandated by the Law No. 5 of 2018 concerning on Preventing Violent Extremism.
SCOPE OF POSITION
C-SAVE Program Officer will report directly to Executive Director and Program Manager, supervising Program Assistant, cooperated with Finance Manager while also collaborate with C-SAVE member and partners in supporting program activities.
MAJOR TASKS AND ACTIVITIES OF PROGRAM OFFICER
Overall Supervision and Coordination
- Oversee overall program management;
- Supervise Program Assistants and support C-SAVE office to achieve the objectives agreed to in grants and contracts of C-SAVE projects;
- Ensure up-to-date information on all aspects of programs and activities;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in the office;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Plan, execute and monitor program implementation;
- Prepare and review all project-related documents prior to finalization;
- Ensure compliance with country-level entitlement regulations;
- Prepare monthly project reports for donor approved by Program Manager and Executive Director;
- Collaborate with the Program Assistant to ensure up-to-date information on all aspects of programs.
- Ensure sub-grant monitoring of local partners of C-SAVE concerning donor policies and procedures.
- Submit project document and information as requested by external audiences for review and approval before release.
- Prepare project reports so that they comply with grant or contract agreements.
- Ensure compliance with all C-SAVE policies and procedures as well as donor rules and regulations, and the timely submission of project reports within the guidelines established by C-SAVE and its donors.
- Strengthen the capacity of the project staff and provide guidance to program and operations teams for project-related activities.
- Contribute to the generation of concept papers and proposals;
- Develop budgets, budget narratives, and other information needed for submission to donors and others for fundraising marketing purposes;
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director and Program Manager.
- Master‘s Degree majoring in related subject with at least 3 years experience in social sciences, psychology or closely field.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in program management and monitoring.
- Thorough understanding of financial management, experience of managing budgets and financial transactions.
- Good coordination, facilitation, and supervision skills.
- Knowledge of donors’ rules and regulations would be a plus.
- Good oral and written skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Computer literate in the use of word-processing, spreadsheet and internet.
HOW TO APPLY?