Business Assistant (BA) manages day-to-day operations of a consulting business and help keep everything running smoothly. IT Consult provides personal services directly to corporate team leaders, micro and small business leaders in the area of personal development. Services are rendered in forms of both individual or small tailor-made group training and coaching, online or offline.
BA is responsible for administrative duties, correspondence with customers, collaborators and vendors, handling basic accounting tasks, tracking, filing, managing Customer Relationship Management, and maintaining office network/equipments. BA is also responsible for administering basic social media activities, handling legal documents, managing events and representing IT Consult management. BA will mainly work from home on pre-defined hours; however, the job requires the person to work at designated locations in Jakarta and ocassionaly in Bali.
- Month salary based on qualifications and performance
- 13th month salary
- Communication tools (smartphone, celular network)
- Training program
- 12-day holidays
- Residing in Jakarta.
- Not less than 3 years work experience in administrative position; some level of consulting business acumen is an advantage.
- Graduate from reputable academy, college or university; work experience may compensate a lack of official certification or degree.
- Excellent communication skill in Bahasa Indonesia with basic English proficiency; able to communicate clearly and professionally, in oral and writing.
- Operational level with Microsoft Office, Google features, and social media particularly LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Strong commitment to consultant-client data and information confidentiality.
How to Apply
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability, availability date
- Curriculum vitae with historical salary and minimum three referees
- Updated LinkedIn profile with specific achievements for each work experience
- Salary Offer Depending on experience