Konservasi Indonesia is a national foundation established to support sustainable development in the country. We are the main partner of Conservation International in Indonesia. For more information, please visit: www.konservasi-id.org
We envision a healthy and prosperous Indonesia where biodiversity is valued and preserved. With offices and project sites across Indonesia, we promote a sustainable landscape-seascape approach and establish partnerships with multiple stakeholders across sectors and jurisdictions to deliver lasting impacts for people and nature in Indonesia.
As we are constantly expanding, we are currently hiring to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
Budget Planning & Reporting Sr. Coordinator
The Budget Planning & Reporting Sr. Coordinator is responsible for performing a range of Budget Planning & Donor Reporting-related duties under the direction of a Budget Planning & Reporting Sr. Manager or other senior Finance staff.
Working within a department, division or program, s/he plays a key role in administering Budget Planning, Budget Management, and Donor Reporting for determined KI’s Programmatic Ecoregion. Their work is aligned with KI’s compliance on financial and donor reporting policies and requirements.
This position does not manage staff. Duties are performed under general direction and subject to general review.
A. Budget Planning
- Support in developing budget for program development. Working closely with the budget holders and responsible program in-charge on preparing and create budget proposals.
- Assist the annual budget process as directed, including to enter the data into the Budget System.
- Assist in budgeting process based on consolidated data incorporating multi-year budget for project/program considerations, and soliciting inputs from appropriate budget managers.
- Assist in adjustment of the annual budget on monthly basis to ensure the revenue allocations and expense budgets reflect current information and are an accurate forecast of expected project expenses.
- Support in discussion in monthly budget review meetings with Operations Director, Budget Holders, and Senior Management Team.
- Ensure internal control is in place. Including but not limited to checking budget spending (Budget vs Actual), miscoding, and adhere to donor requirements.
B. Donor Reporting
- Assist in preparation of donor financial reports.
- Assist in responding Donor’s follow-up queries on the submitted Financial Reports.
- Advise staff on donor requirements and provide training on policies as needed to ensure compliance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate/Bachelor Degree. Studies in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
- Min of 4 years experience accounting, budgeting, or related work experience. Fund accounting experience preferred.
- Familiar with both International and Indonesia Accounting principles, processes and standards.
- Experience with accounting and financial reporting systems and software.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel skill with experience complex functions, formulas, and pivot tables.
- Strong analytical and problem solve skills, with the ability to translate financial data into actionable insights.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, ability to prioritize and multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, service focus, and work independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Typical office environment. May need to work beyond normal work hours to meet reporting deadlines.
- Occasional travel is expected.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to:
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mail with this format:
< BPR-SC > – < your name >
Closing date for the application is Feb 19, 2024
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).