- Becoming PT SOBI representative in the working area.
- Direct all operational aspects including operations, human resources, relationship, administration, and sales.
- Developing and attaining Branch’s target, ensuring customer satisfaction, and growing the Branch’s revenues.
- Keeping detail records and reporting all the branch operations and activities.
- Ensuring operational activities in the Branch are running in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Ensuring all parties involved perform sustainable forest practice in accordance with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) standard.
- Ensuring branch operations effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible in managing permits and other administrative purposes at the branch.
- Establish relationships with stakeholders, including vendors, partners, government at the village level, related agencies at the district level, community leaders, etc.
- Assess local market conditions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from any discipline.
- Preferably 1 year of working experience; fresh graduates with organizational experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to learn fast and be a problem solver in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to take initiative to achieve the target.
- Well organized and detail.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Send Resume/CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with subject email “Application for SOBI’s Branch Management Associate_ Name”)