- Becoming PT SOBI representative in the working area.
- Ensuring PT SOBI’s partner to perform sustainable forest practice according to Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) standard.
- Responsible for managing forest management in compliance with corporate and FSC standards, as well as in sales operations, including strategic planning to improve PT SOBI’s operational efficiency.
- Responsible for PT SOBI’s branch operational activities and the achievement of Branch targets as determined by management.
- Responsible for managing permits and other administrative purposes at the branch.
- Establish relationships with stakeholders, including partners, government at the village level, related agencies at the district level, community leaders, etc.
- Conducting analysis and research to improve the efficiency of operational performance in the field.
- Give inputs related to the potential of other forest-related businesses to PT SOBI.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from any discipline (preferably from biology and forest management).
- Preferably 1 year of working experience; Fresh graduates with organizational experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to learn fast and be a problem solver in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to take initiative to achieve the target.
- Well organized and detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Send Resume/CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject email “Application for Branch Management Associate_(Name)”.