The required skill level for the back-up provider shall be a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner.
The back-up provider shall provide direct patient care, referrals to outside medical consultants or facilities, i.e. hospital or emergency department, depending on the specific in-country arrangements, and assist with administrative duties and health education when indicated. The back-up provider shall be available around-the-clock by telephone or be present in the Health Unit. He/she may also be required to provide consultative or prescriptive services to RN PCMOs.
- Competitive remuneration package will be provided to successful candidate
- Professional Qualification: Physician (shall have a valid, current, active license to practice as a Physician) in one of the 50 United States, or country where license was obtained. It shall be the responsibility of the Back-up Medical Officer/PCMO-Physician to maintain a current valid license to practice medicine in one of the 50 United States, or country where license was obtained, at all times during the performance period of this contract while serving as a Back-up Medical Officer/PCMO in any country
- Deep knowledge of the Indonesian health system
- Residing in Surabaya is a must
- Have a clinic in Surabaya is definitely an advantage
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.