Scope of Work
Auditor for Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia
The objective of this audit is for the auditor to do general Financial Audit of Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia (YMCI) for the period of January 1st 2021 until December 31st 2021. The Auditor is to express their opinion on whether or not YMCI Financial Reports comply with Indonesia Accounting Standard for Yayasan.
Scope of Work
The audit must be carried out in accordance with the following requirements but not limited to:
- Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia act as a non-profit organization and most of the fund received come from the grants.
- ISAK 35: Presentation of Financial Statements of Non-profit Oriented Entities.
- Law no. 36 of 2008 concerning Income Tax.
- Minister of Finance Regulation 245/PMK.03/2008 concerning Entities and Individuals Running Micro and Small Businesses Receiving Grants, Assistance, or Donations Not Included as Income Tax Objects.
- Law no. 16 of 2001 concerning Foundations and Law no. 28 of 2004 concerning Amendments to Law no. 16 of 2001.
- Indonesia Accounting Standard for Yayasan, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- The public accountant, particularly the audit manager and audit officer must have extensive expertise and knowledge to audit the foundation(s).
- Any requirements placed on us by the donor(s).
The audit to include such examination of the accounts, statements, underlying records, control systems as is necessary to reach an opinion of Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia financial statement.
Period of Audit covered
Auditor will deliver the Audited Financial Reports for Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia for the period of January 1st 2021 until December 31st 2021 (One Year Audit Period).
Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia is a non-profit organization established in 2012 and focusing in Disaster Emergency Response, Climate Change Adaptation, Disaster Risk Reduction and Increasing Economic Empowerment. Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia has operated in 10 (Ten) Provinces with two sub-offices in Palu Central Sulawesi and Ambon Maluku and Jakarta as a head office.
YMCI has managed the income about IDR 65 billion per annum, managed about 15 (Fifteen) projects per annum and managed the human resources about 100 to 150 (One Hundred to One Hundred Fifty) staffs per annum.
Report to: Director of Finance and Operation
Expected Timeline: July 18th 2022 – October 17th 2022 (3 months)
How To Apply:
Interested candidates/firms can submit their proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 30 June 2022. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.