Do you believe that all animals, including working and farm animals deserve good standards of living?
Do you know how to act as well as talk? Then the animals of Indonesia need you.
As Assistant Program
Manager at AFJ, you will work closely with AFJ Program Manager to plan, design, execute and manage our active campaigns. You will do both field and administration work, including
travelling to rural areas, plus quarterly project progress reports. You will manage project
timelines, strategies and goals to develop the project under strict deadlines
- One year contract, ideally starting before or on 1 July 2017
- Competitive local salary
- Satisfaction of working in a field where real change is possible
- Local BPJS health insurance cover
- Must have a passion for animal welfare.
- Must have managerial skills eg: strategic planning; task, time, resource, and stress management;
- Must be a skilled team player but also be able to lead and work independently.
- Must be good with details and report writing skills and the ability to manage strict budget and time deadlines.
- Must be self-aware, disciplined and have the ability to collaborate with many people and stakeholders from different backgrounds in the community, including grassroots local communities through to government / business officials.
- Must be able to work in close proximity to animals in non air-conditioned space.
- Must have own transport/laptop/mobilephone