We at Microsave Consulting are hiring! a passionate candidate experiened in implementing development programs with various stakeholders, including government ministries, policymakers, the private sector, and international development agencies.
Desired work experience:
- Experience in development and social sector with a consulting firm, think tank, donor/development agency, research organization or government,
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills, presentation skills, research skills (primary and secondary), intellectual curiosity and passion for the social and development sector,
- Experience in one or more of the following sectors – Digital Financial Services / Agriculture / Health / Youth / Gender,
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas –
o Strategy and public policy design for social welfare programs,
o Process re-engineering and digitization,
o Social Assistance program implementation,
o Financial inclusion,
o Social protection,
o Public finance and expenditure,
o Monitoring and Evaluation,
o Human Centred Design.
- Existing relationships with government, multilateral agencies, donor agencies, think tanks and industry will be a plus.
We seek candidates well versed in the Bahasa language who have worked in the development and social sector with a consulting firm, think tank, donor or development agency, research organization, or government. The applicant must have excellent communication, writing, presentation, and research skills—both primary and secondary—and a passion for working in the social and development sector. Experience in digital financial services, agriculture, health, youth, gender would be an added advantage.
- Master degree in Economics, Banking, Public Policy, Social Development, Public Health, Business Administration, Social Studies, Rural Development or related areas,
How to Apply:
Please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Post Link:
- Salary Offer IDR 10000000- 17000000