ASSET MANAGEMENT – HEAD OFFICE, JAKARTA
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fullfilment and community development . Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 10,824 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office, Jakarta
Maintain, upgrade, and operate assets through a systematic process in the most cost-effective way through the creation, acquisition, operation, maintenance, rehabilitation, and write-off of assets associated with identifying what assets are needed, identifying fund requirements related to assets, obtaining assets, providing logistical and maintenance support systems for assets, removing or renewing assets effectively and efficiently in order to make the right decisions so that the assets can be effectively and efficiently functioned.
- Asset Inventory such as: Making a physical inventory which related to shape, area, location, volume/number, type, address, etc., and handling juridical/legal of asset issues which related to the status of the ownership, legal issues of the assets, deadline of ownership. The work may include data collection, codification/labeling, grouping and bookkeeping/administration in accordance with the objectives of asset management.
- Legal audit such as: inventory of the status of assets’ ownership, systems and procedures of assets’ ownership or transfer of assets, identification of problems, finding solutions to assets’ legal problems, and strategies to solve the problems.
- Appraise assets held by the organization which will be used to determine the value of wealth and information for pricing the assets to be sold.
- Optimize the physical potential, location, value, amount / volume, legal and economic assets of the asset. In this activity the assets are identified and grouped based on assets that have the potential: can be a foundation in the organization’s development strategy, in the short, medium and long term. The indicators must be measurable and transparent and assets that have no potential: assets that cannot be optimized, must be found to cause factors: legality, physical, economic value, etc. The final results of this stage are recommendations in the form of targets, strategies and programs to optimize the assets held.
- Monitoring the asset’s case handling from the scope of handling until the one who responsible for handling it in order to minimize the misuse of the existing assets.
- S1/Bachelor Degree, preferably from Economy Major
- Preferably 2 years of relevant working experience
- Preferably 2 years experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Highly compliance on the regulation
- High attention to detail and accurate
- Preferably if have a good understanding of the asset management and maintenance practices
- Preferably if able to estimate assets’ value and price
- Accountable and transparent
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Excellent computer skill (Ms. Office)
- Preferably understand about Quickbooks system
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply