Come and work at our dynamic research and consulting firm designed for 2022 and beyond. Unlock your productivity and potential with our flexible work arrangements and fast-paced, high-quality delivery. The Analyst will be involved in multiple projects as well as the institution as a whole.
The requirements of the job will vary from week to week. Generally, the Analyst will be expected to perform the following:
Implementing contracts (80%)
● Working as a member of a team
● Assisting in the co-ordination of contracts and meeting deliverables
● Conducting interviews and literature reviews
● Analysing data (qualitative and quantitative)
● Drafting reports as part of a team
Business development (20%)
● Drafting proposals and budgets
● Identifying potential consultants to fill roles on projects
● Recruiting and vetting consultants
● Identifying calls for proposals
● Expanding the network of the company
Periodic travel may be required up to 20% per month.
- This position is for 40 hours per week. The employment contract will be for six (6) months with the possibility of renewal.
- All salary and benefits except medical insurance will be pro-rated and are based on a full-time position. Income taxes will be deducted and paid according to Indonesian law. New employees will start with 20 days of vacation + the total number of national holidays per year and 13th month salary (THR) (pro-rated). Private medical insurance benefits will be elaborated at the time of hiring. The position-holder will be assessed for promotion to P2 at the end of this contract and prior to and potential contract renewals.
- Working hours are flexible, however, Dala employees are expected to be available for meetings and communications during normal working hours Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of the work, off-hours may be required at times, and extra time should be taken back in lieu.
- Successful candidates are expected to supply their own equipment and facilities required for work: computer, internet connection and mobile phone in a work-from-home arrangement.
- Masters degree in a social science preferred
- Four (P1) or Seven (P2) years of experience in social, political or economic issues related to agriculture, environment or natural resource management
- Current network with environmental actors in Indonesia
- Excellent professional English
- Experience working in consulting environment preferred
- Publications preferred
How to Apply
Only apply on the company application system. No e-mails will be accepted.
- Salary Offer Rp. 11.5 - 12.8 million per month for P1 and 14.7-16.4 million per month for P2