REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Type of Procurement: Single Procurement
Type of Contract: Lump-sum Contract
RFP Ref. Number: AIPTIS / Identity & Branding Guideline / 01 / 03
Location: Home-based (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Duration: March – April 2021
Services to be delivered:
Design and Development of AIPTIS Organizational Identity and Branding Guideline
Scope of work:
The contractor will provide, but not limited to, the following services:
- Design of AIPTIS Logos: full logos, secondary logos, and icons (English and Indonesian)
- Design of AIPTIS Colour palette: primary and secondary colours
- Design and develop AIPTIS Typography: font styles, sizes, and spacing
- Design and develop other imagery: photos, illustrations, and artwork including design templates
- Design and develop AIPTIS voice and tone: how the brand uses language and emotion
Deliverables & Indicative Timeline:
This assignment will be undertaken within 1 month period.
Activity & Indicative work days
- Detailed plan and draft running sheet – 5 working days
- AIPTIS Identity and Branding Guideline Submission – 5 working days
- Final designs and branding guideline submission – 5 working days
- Contractor report – 2 working days
Tenderers are allowed to propose the additional number of days and schedule, if they believe that reflects efficiency, value for money and strengthens the approach of the proposed bid.
AIPTIS will conduct an initial assessment of both Technical and Financial proposal. The Proposals will be evaluated against the Selection Criteria listed below:
- The Organization capacity to deliver the services including past experience in successfully providing similar activities
- The Technical Proposal which outline the scope / breadth to response the RFP with proposed approach and methodology to address the questions, objectives, timeline and deliverables mentioned in the RFP.
- The relevant expertise, qualifications and experience of the consultant / respective team members to perform the services to a satisfactory standard.
- The proposed budget.
The contractor is requested to submit a proposal that must include the following information:
1. Technical Proposal
A short proposal outlining:
- A proposal addressing the objectives of the assignment and scope of work detailed above which explains the technical approach, methodology, work plan, and content to be delivered;
- Up to date CVs and examples of previous work that illustrate relevant knowledge, skills, and experiences of the organisation;
- The proposal should address the specific deliverables required in this brief.
2. Financial Proposal
- Breakdown of financial proposal detailing specific inputs, outputs and associated costs.
All materials developed under this contract exclusively belong to AIPTIS.
Terms and Conditions:
This request for proposal is issued by AIPTIS under the terms and conditions of the AIPTIS Services Standing Offer. AIPTIS reserves the right to: seek Quotes from any organisation; accept or reject any Quote; terminate, extend or vary its selection process for the Services; seek information or negotiate with any organisation that has not been invited to submit a Quote; terminate negotiations at any time and commence negotiations with any other organisation; evaluate bids as AIPTIS sees appropriate; and negotiate with any one or more organisations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion.
How to Apply:
Proposal should be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Please put “Proposal-AIPTIS Branding Design Consultant” in the email subject.
Last date to submit applications: Wednesday, March 17th, 2021 at 5:00 pm Jakarta time.
Please contact the following officer for any questions/inquiries before submitting the proposal:
Attachment of RFP:
Please click the following link https://bit.ly/30901XP to see the Terms of Reference (TOR).