The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German public-benefit federal enterprise. GIZ works worldwide in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development and has over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas.
GIZ International Services (InS) is currently implementing the EU funded project “Enhanced Regional EU-ASEAN Dialogue Instrument”.
The project’s objective is to support ASEAN integration aiming at poverty reduction through inclusive and sustainable growth. By achieving its integration goal, the citizens of ASEAN Member States shall benefit from stronger, more equitable and sustainable economic growth, increased leverage as a union, and enhanced social opportunities. The facility’s purpose is to support the implementation of the ASEAN Community blueprints, and subsequent plans, drawing on European experience and know how through sectoral policy dialogues (at all levels and including democratic institutions and Civil Society) supporting thus the policy development processes in areas of joint interest, and provide capacity building covering the three pillars (Security and Political, Economic, Socio-Cultural) of the ASEAN Community. GIZ is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the this position.
Provide project and management assistance, including secretarial and administrative support to the Key Experts.
1. Secretarial and Administrative Support
- Communication with GIZ Headquarters, ASEAN Secretariat and other stakeholders as required
- Preparation of workshop logistics, supplies and equipment as required
- Preparation of meetings, including the set-up of telephone and video conferences as required
- Maintain Cashbook & Petty Cash, reimbursement of advanced costs
- Handling of travel arrangements (incl. flight and hotel booking, expense reports) as required
- Other administrative and secretarial tasks as requested and required
- Coordination and ordering of all office supplies
- Monitor leaves of National Staffs
- NKE (Non-Key Expert) Management
- Request for approval of NKE to beneficiary (ASEAN) and client (EU), ensure the documentations (in coordination with KE and AV), DMS filing
- Collect the document selection of NKE (direct award, evaluation grid of CVs etc.) and upload to DMS
- Preparing notifications and requests for missions of KEs and NKEs to beneficiary (ASEAN Secretariat) and client (EU Delegation), ensure the documentations. DMS filing
- Compiles and organizes reports, timesheets of consultants and NKEs
- Collect outputs of NKE (reports, studies etc.) and upload to DMS
- Preparing and update the NKE guidelines and TS instructions, timelines (of NKEs, etc) as supervised by the Team Leader
- File in DMS for all NKE (EU approval, mission request, TOR, CV, signed contract and addenda)
- Support NKEs in filling their timesheets, especially for agreed mission according to mission requests, justification in case of mission changes (upon information by KE) to be reflected in the timesheets
- In-charge in the collection, follow up and ensure correctness of the time sheets of all experts (national and international) and maintain the time sheet tracker
- Forward signed TS to HQ finance in case of late receipt by EU
- Forward signed TS to KE and NKE
- Maintain file with original timesheets
- Upload and naming of TS in DMS
- Information to HQ finance on approved per diems
- Collect tickets and boarding passes from NKE and KE, check of TS against travel documents, upload to DMS
- Prepare documents for fees (TS, contracts, EU approvals) for financial report for submission to external auditor
- Support finance manager in HQ for expenditure verification for Fees / NKE
- Project Management
- Preparation and documentation of (team) meetings
- Co-manage calendars, travelling and appointments of Key Experts and Project Managers
- Compilation of event documentation and outputs for general ad-hoc events as required
- Inventory management (supplies and materials), Onsite Asset
- Maintain inventory list in the system (Winpaccs Onsite Assets) including labeling
- Support procurement of goods up to 2,500 EUR
- Support procurement of services (experts and consultants, hotel, suppliers, caterers, etc.)
- Support procurement and inventory of visibility material
- Being the focal point/ contact in the project for Project Security
- Being the focal point/ contact in the project for Human Resources
- Logistics and management support of trainings/events on site for general events as required
- Flexible support to project managers as required
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in related disciplines
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an international context.
- Previous work experience in similar roles
- Prior experience with ASEC, EU and GIZ is considered an asset.
Other Knowledge, Additional Competencies
- Very strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency in English
- Fully proficient in the following software applications: Word, Excel, and Power point
Duty Station: Jakarta
Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Direct Supervisor: Team Leader of the E-READI project
How to Apply
Please submit your motivation letter and comprehensive resume (including trainings and list of references) to email@example.com by 27 July 2021 with subject line E-READI – Administrative Professional.
Please name your file as follow format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa_CV or Nakula Sadewa _Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa _Reference) – the attachments are not more than 300 KB.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified