AJAR Indonesia is looking for an Administrative/Finance Assistant who would be based in the Indonesian Office. This is a volunteer position.
Position Title: Administrative/Finance Assistant (Volunteer)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Supervisor: Finance and Administrative Coordinator
The Admin/Finance Assistant will support the AJAR Finance team in the administration and financial management of all the projects and programmes of AJAR.
Volunteer Stipend: Rp. 2,000,000,- per month
- Provide administrative and financial support, including cash and request/order management, payments, and maintenance of office equipment
- In coordination with the Finance Coordinator, provide administrative and financial support as required
- Indonesian national with a good command of written and spoken English
- Recent graduate (bachelor’s degree), or a current student completing his/her undergraduate thesis
- Proactivity, perseverance and flexibility
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others in a team-oriented environment
How to Apply: