- Act as a person in charge in support of the PRF (Purchase Request Form) tracking/registration and approval process of PRF from Tanjung Pinang and sub-offices under Northern Region; obtain management approval and send back to the sub-offices as well to Jakarta for further approval.
- Assist in administering of monthly office running bills including but not limited to telephone bills, electricity bills, and mineral drinking water.
- Assist in administering office stationaries/supplies and related stock records, do coordination with procurement/logistic unit for item’s replenishment every 3rd week of the month.
- Maintain accurate and complete filing system related to the task, including filing and archiving of original financial documents of offices under Northern Region, procurement and logistic files, and staff attendance records.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing documents from and to other offices (to sub-offices, Sampoerna Office, DGI, etc).
- Assist procurement and finance unit on scanning documents that need to be processed by Tangerang and Jakarta office for management approval needs.
- Support the preparation and distribution of official IOM identifications for incoming staff and prepare the tools such as work station to perform the duties.
- Assist in staff recruitment process for Northern Region by contacting shortlisted candidates for the written test and the interviews.
- Responsible to update the staff list of offices under Northern Region, including the staff extension and contact list on a quarterly basis.
- Act as a focal point for distribution of official IOM ID Card for the staff under Northern Region.
- Responsible to prepare any minutes of official meeting in IOM Hub Office for Northern Region.
- Responsible to arrange any official meeting/workshop/training in IOM Hub Office for Northern Region in coordination with respective unit and staff (venue, meals/snack boxes, hotel accommodation).
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- General Service Staff, Grade G3
- One Year Fixed Term Contract, with possibility of extension (the first six months shall be considered as probation period).
- Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, security clearance and verification of education certificate.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Management, or Economics from an accredited academic institution with one year of relevant working experience
- Competed high school degree from accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience
- Indonesian National with good knowledge of, and experience in project implementation and operation.
- At least one year of experience in office administration/resource management, procurement, and logistics.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with IOM working environment is of distinct advantage.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.