Administrative Assistant (Jakarta)
Position Reports To : Finance Officer
Location : Jakarta
Jhpiego is an International NGO affiliated with Johns Hopkins University which focus on supporting Government of Indonesia in improving the quality of health of woman, child and family.
- Provide support in preparation for activities and meetings, including scheduling meetings, creating an attendance list, corresponding with attendees, preparing materials, setting up meeting room, taking minutes of meeting, among other tasks
- Provide support in maintaining records and files, distributing materials, and documentation
- Provide support for logistical needs, including identifying venues and communicating with vendors
- Provide support in handling procurement processes and office maintenance
- Deliver any other task as assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma in administration or related field with minimum of 3 years’ experience handling project administration
- Strong ability to work and communicate within a team
- Computer skills, including demonstrated competency in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure and balance workloads among competing priorities and a tight schedule
How to Apply :
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- Salary Offer Negotiable