Reports to: Finance & Admin Officer
Location: Medan & Flores
Jhpiego seeks Administrative Assistants to support the USAID MOMENTUM project in North Sumatera. The post holder will assist project team in the preparation of project activities, procurement and office maintenance.
- Support project team in preparation for activities and meetings in the project office, including scheduling meetings, creating an attendance list, corresponding with attendees, preparing materials, setting up meeting room, taking minutes of meeting, among other tasks
- Support project with maintaining records and files, distributing materials, and documentation
- Provide support project for logistical needs, including identifying venues and communicating with vendors
- Support project in handling procurement processes and office maintenance
- Deliver any other task as assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma in administration or related field with minimum of 3 years’ experience handling project administration
- Strong ability to work and communicate within a team
- Computer skills, including demonstrated competency in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure and balance workloads among competing priorities and a tight schedule
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position and your preferred location (e.g. Administrative Assistant for Medan).
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.