Position Reports To: Program Coordinator
Location: Central Java – Indonesia (covering 5 districts – Brebes, Batang, Tegal, Banjarnegara, Grobogan)
Jhpiego seeks a Administrative Assistant who will provide finance and administrative support for three-year privately funded family planning project in Indonesia. He or she will work closely with the Program Coordinator to support project implementation as well as the Procurement and Administrative Officer for office management.
- Support project team in preparation for activities and meetings at the national level and districts as needed, including scheduling meetings, creating an attendance list, corresponding with attendees, preparing materials, setting up meeting room, among other tasks
- Support Program Coordinator with budgeting, financing, maintaining records and files, distributing materials, and documentation
- Provide support to Program Coordinator for logistical needs, including identifying venues and communicating with vendors
- Work closely with the Administrative and Procurement Officer to handle procurement processes and office maintenance
- Diploma in administration or finance or related field with minimum of 3 years’ experience handling project finance and administration
- Strong ability to work and communicate within a team
- Computer skills, including demonstrated competency in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure and balance workloads among competing priorities and a tight schedule
- Willing to travel to district
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.