Institut Penelitian Inovasi Bumi (INOBU) is an independent, non-profit Indonesian research institute. Through innovative research, policy analysis, technology and alliance-building, INOBU seeks to improve public policies and strengthen civil society to sustainably manage Indonesia’s natural resources and agricultural production systems, throughout the life-cycle of products. INOBU is staffed by leading Indonesian researchers in the fields of environmental policy, law, economics and spatial analysis. INOBU actively engages government, civil society and communities in the design and dissemination of the results of their research and innovation.
- Ensure the organization operational activities are according to the approved administration SOP
- Process staff’s traveling and events according to the SOP, including to ensure a tidy documentation of the approval process until the expense report process
- Assist Finance team in providing the required administration data. Ensure timely submission of the expense report according to the SOP, and finance and accounting policy. Notify the advance holder for the expense report completion.
- Help with office management to ensure the organization routine activities, including vendor management; to ensure the vendor payment and all routine payment are paid on time.
- Ensure the accuracy of administration data filing, assets, and other important documents.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree of related field (Administration/Management)
- Minimum of two years proven experience as Administrative Assistant
- Excellent time management and organizational skill
- Ability to work with team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Location: Denpasar, Bali
The candidate should be an Indonesian citizen or have the right to live and work in Indonesia. Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.