Provides administration to support buyer programme strategy. Supports office daily management and answer basic questions from external parties. Perform administrative and logistic tasks to support delivery of a defined work area within a unit or department, enabling those supported to be more effective.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Supporting factories to register, starting from:
responding to the factories’ general inquiries about the program timely
overseeing and reviewing the documents submitted; administering the documentations of registration in the established e-platform and hardcopy
if needed, verifying onsite facilities of new factories particularly on workforce and factory site plan then reporting the verification to management for invoicing purpose
Propose draft of change and confer with related Team Leader(s) and BWI manager to amend registration documents
2. Assist in marketing of the program
Support marketing for the program as needed and agreed through e-communication, internet, newsletters etc. and in close coordination with Communication & Partnership Officer and Operations Manager
3. Core Service Support (Direct Support to Management)
Together with Team Leader, managing assessment schedule for 16 Enterprise Advisors conducting annual assessment to 150+ participating factories on monthly basis
Assist in database management on updating Monitoring & Evaluations (M&E) indicators every 6 months.
4. Buyers Focal Point Team
Liaise on buyer’s/vendors’ subscriptions to factories’ assessment and advisory reports including documentations and the payment of their subscriptions fee
Together with Communication & Partnership Officer, work closely with Enterprise Advisors to prepare and deliver quarterly factory status update to 30 (thirty) Buyers Partners (e.g. GAP, H&M, Nike, etc).
5. Other administration roles (if required) to support office daily management
• answering telephone calls, transfer calls to the appropriate individuals, take telephone messages for the staff
• To be the first point of contact for basic enquiries.
• Supporting all staff in day-to-day general office administration
• Maintain Foundation records, filing systems and computer files, prepare document control filing
• Ensure all incoming mail and mail-packets are distributed efficiently and incoming/outgoing login is recorded
• Responsible for updating various information: travel in/out of office, calendar of events for internal and external usage. Send to appropriate staff in line with agreed deadlines
• Maintains the contact and information staff lists
• Support organizing meetings, workshops and training events
• Support in logistic work, like making arrangements for travel, calendar appointments, sending out documents etc
• Support in administrative work, like printing, filling, writing letters, copying etc
• Other duties as required by the supervisor.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
• Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage own time and some conflicting priorities without upward referral
• Good English speaking and writing skills
• Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in all aspects of working
• Proposes new ways to improve the work process
• Proven experience of administration, good time-management, and organizational skills with a minimum of 2 year experience as receptionist, secretary or assistant administrator, preferably with an NGO
• Highly computer literate