The Adminstration Manager is responsible for the day-to-day office management. The Office Manager will be closely working with the Liaison Manager, Accountant and Event Organiser in Jakarta to ensure practical coordination and implementation of administrative and management support for the project implementation.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Sets up project offices in districts (as applicable), and coordinates admin staff recruitment.
- Coordinates with partner organisation, SEKALA, the district office administration and financial work processes.
- Manages the smooth running of office operation, facilities and equipment in Jakarta.
- Negotiates, reviews and manages vendors contracts such as office rental, car rental etc.
- Keeps track of vehicle log sheets and driver(s)/cleaning service timesheet (as applicable).
- Proper filling of documents, records management of correspondences and visitor log book.
- Maintain and conduct regular asset inventory check-up (inventory, list and condition).
- Prepares purchase request of the office materials, stationeries and utilities.
- Prepares operational activity budgets with Event Organiser and Accountant, as per need.
Human Resource Management
- Collects timesheets from staff on monthly basis before forwarding them to the Chief of Party for approval.
- Provides orientations to new staff regarding project implementation manual, code of conducts and project regulations to follow.
- Manages staff leaves, sick leaves, and absences.
- Supervises and facilitates international staff or business visa application or KITAS for the project.
- Keeps track of the visa and passport status of international staff.
- Makes sure that required safety, security and environmental requirements are complied with by the project team.
- Keeps track of the short-term consultants working days.
Logistic and Administrative Support
- Supervises the arrangement of flights, transport, accommodation for the team field and/or monitoring visits as per MCA-I and NIRAS internal operating guideline
- Takes meeting minutes, translates and prepares documents required for meeting as required/ instructed by Chief of Party.
- Together with other office staff, collects office related documents and materials including payment of bills, taxes and work related to bank assigned .
- Others as per the instruction of Chief of Party.
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 5 years professional experience in similar position
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English required – both spoken and written
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadline
- Excellent communication skills and can work with little supervision
- Highly organised in planning, giving directions/ explaining procedures and excellent interpersonal skills