Stop TB Partnership Indonesia is looking for a part-time staff for period of October-December 2019 who can assist Stop TB Partnership Indonesia (STPI) with the preparation of side High-Level event and Board Meeting of Stop TB Partnership on 10-13th of December 2019, in liaison with Stop TB Partnership.
• Holds at least a bachelor degree of any educational background
• Proven understanding and work experience in administration (correspondence, finance, etc) and high-level event organization
• Proven experience and understanding of bureaucracy and governance system in Indonesia
• Proven ability to prioritize a high workload and juggle competing demands
• Strong interpersonal skills, including building effective relationships, positive interaction and effective problem solving, with team members and stakeholders
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and to deliver quality work on time
• Knowledge and skills of written and spoken English
• Strong professional etiquettes and integrity standards
• Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of Stop TB Partnership
• Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
• Demonstrates positive and constructive attitude, openness to change and ability to manage complexities and remains calm even under pressure
Scope of work
Stop TB Partnership
The Stop TB Partnership is leading the way to a world without tuberculosis (TB), a disease that is curable but still kills three people every minute. Founded in 2001, the Partnership’s mission is to serve every person who is vulnerable to TB and ensure that high-quality diagnosis, treatment and care is available to all who need it. Together, our over 1700 partners are a collective force that is transforming the fight against TB in more than 100 countries. They include international and technical organizations, government programmes, research and funding agencies, foundations, NGOs, civil society and community groups and the private sector.
The Stop TB Partnership Indonesia (STPI) is a national platform of Stop TB Partnership. STPI provides a platform of inter-sectorial partnership that supports National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) since 2013. This organization consists of 75 national and international partners that collaborate to end TB in Indonesia. STPI operates under the strategic direction of a wide range of expertise, such as the Board of Trustees and Advisory Board, representing public health practitioners, academia, development partners, as well as public and private sector.
This year, the board meeting will be held on 11-12 December 2019 in Jakarta, Indonesia. This meeting will gather 100 high-level global and national stakeholders to evaluate and discuss future work plan. The Stop TB Partnership Secretariat is looking for someone in Indonesia to help in the preparation of the board meeting (visa support, logistic arrangements, and other ad-hoc requests).
The Stop TB Partnership Indonesia needs this person in Jakarta to also help in the preparation and the execution of the side High-level Events on 10 December 2019.
• Work with the STPI Project Manager to plan the High-level Events, design, and production while managing all necessary project delivery elements within short time limits
• Liaise and work with Stop TB Partnership and the Ministry of Health
• Provide necessary administrative support for the Board Meeting and the HL Event
• Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
• With the STPI Project Manager, organize facilities and manage all of the High-level Event’s details such as décor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
• Ensure the event complies with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the day
• Conduct pre- and post- event evaluations and report on outcomes
How to apply