Kopernik is currently looking for an Admin Assistant to help the Solutions Lab team in managing day-to-day operations of the team, mainly for managing financial and administrative matters, preparing financial reports for the team’s projects and also supporting Kopernik’s finance team.
The position will work under the supervision of the Solutions Lab Director and support the works of Kopernik.
- Managing finance and administrative matters related to Solutions Lab programs.
- Working with program and finance staff on the preparation of project financial reports as required by the donors, including compiling, reviewing, proper supporting documents, and ensuring its timely submission.
- Maintaining project files (both hard and soft copies).
- Arranging travel plans (flight, accommodation, transportation) for field visits for program team members.
- Supporting the finance team members.
- Coordinate with donors or partners on finance and administrative matters of the program.
Expected remuneration for this position is IDR 2,500,000 to a maximum of IDR 3,500,000 (depending on the experience and qualification of the successful candidate) and other benefits.
- Accounting major or equivalent with a minimum of three years Diploma.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience with development aid agencies is preferred.
- Language proficiency in English and Indonesian.
- Able to coordinate effectively with program team members in multiple locations.
- Able to collect and organize financial documentation as required by donors.
- Able to keep track of project budget usage.
- Able to book and prepare venues for workshops.
SKILL AND BEHAVIORS
- Finance and administration skills to support projects.
- Ability to arrange travel plans for field visits.
- Ability to arrange venues and logistics for workshops.
- Have good knowledge in MS Office software use, especially Excel.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 2,500,000 - 3,500,000