Member University Relationship Cultivation and Management
- Responding to complex and diverse enquiries from prospective students and/ or member university personnel in Australia and abroad about ACICIS, its programs, program entry requirements, and the established enrolment pathways into ACICIS programs at consortium member universities, at events, over the telephone and online;
- In close cooperation and communication with the Perth Secretariat (PS), cultivating, managing, and maintaining key relationships with academic and administrative staff within a designated portfolio or subset ACICIS’ consortium university membership in order to advance the interests of ACICIS at these institutions;
- Promoting greater awareness and utilisation of ACICIS in-country and virtual programs across relevant faculties, departments, and schools within a designated portfolio of consortium member universities via email, phone, and in-person approaches;
- Establishing new enrolment pathways into ACICIS programs at consortium member universities by encouraging the incorporation of ACICIS programs into relevant degree program curricula, the creation of new shell subject codes to house ACICIS programs, and (where applicable) the arrangement of pre-approved subject equivalency and academic credit recognition for ACICIS programs;
- Maintaining information in a CRM database to generate, record and follow-up on leads; and training other Indonesia-based staff in the use of this system;
- Attracting new consortium membership among Australian universities–and internationally–and researching new opportunities for student recruitment into ACICIS programs
- Collaborating with PS staff to develop new messaging and promotional strategies for the marketing of Indonesia as an attractive study abroad destination for Australian and international students;
- Liaising with PS staff, as well as internal and external advertising, design and media agencies, on the design, development, and production of ACICIS marketing materials and assets – including, but not limited to: brochures, posters, videos, lecture slides, and programs materials (profile and curricula documents);
- Contributing digital and social media marketing expertise to the planning and execution of ACICIS’ recruitment-related and wider online marketing strategies;
- Coordinating the planning, collection, production, scheduling and publication of social media content, and management of ACICIS’ social media accounts;
- Recruiting and briefing ACICIS students in Indonesia as Campus Ambassadors before they return to their home countries;
- Design and create compelling, high-quality marketing materials that showcase ACICIS study programs in Indonesia using a variety of design software packages;
- Implement designs across a variety of platforms and media, conforming to web and accessibility standards;
- Update and maintain the ACICIS website and associated social media platforms;
- Provide advice on, and input into, the Consortium’s visual identity guide and its application across the organisation;
- Maintain a sound knowledge of graphic design techniques and trends, and their application to design work performed within the Secretariat;
- Provide design advice and expertise in relation to the Consortium’s brand management and corporate communications;
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of the Consortium’s marketing and student recruitment activities – including conducting market research, and overseeing ACICIS’ online and social media marketing campaigns;
- Provide general graphic design support (as required) to other members of the Secretariat team – including the design and production of brochures, event materials, advertising, and conference materials;
- Providing co-ordination and administrative support (remotely) in the planning and preparation of ACICIS representation at a variety of on- and off-campus events held by consortium member universities, in order to promote awareness of ACICIS and its programs – including at career fairs, O-days, international exchange and study abroad fairs, school visits, as well as prospective student, pre-departure, and alumni gatherings;
- Assist the MSRC and RD with other tasks when called upon to do so from time to time.
Working Hours, Remuneration, and Location
- The role is fulltime, 40 hours per week, with the understanding that the scheduling of program events means that the distribution of hours over the period of a week may be flexible. Standard work hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, with a one-hour lunch break. Occasional out-of-hours work will be required during Orientation sessions and extra-curricular activities.
- The role will be remunerated at a competitive rate, commensurate with the applicant’s skills and experience.
- The MSRO position is based at ACICIS’ Yogyakarta office, with occasional visits to Jakarta, Bandung, and other ACICIS sites as required.
- A qualification relevant to the role at a Bachelor’s Degree/ S1 level preferably in business, marketing, or communications with a sound academic record;
- Strong Adobe Creative Cloud skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Sound knowledge of print-based design principles, web design principles and marketing strategies, and a passion for remaining up to date with emerging technologies and design trends;
- Demonstrated attention to detail particularly in the context of the printing and production of marketing materials (i.e. in pre-empting issues, coordinating artwork, arranging print and delivery) through external suppliers to ensure that work meets exact requirements, as specified and within budget;
- A minimum of two years’ professional experience working in marketing, student admission or education management, ideally within a university, creative agency, education consulting agency or non-profit organisation;
- Advanced level of verbal and written English proficiency;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) including the ability to negotiate, motivate, influence, as well as deliver high standards of communications with stakeholders by phone, e-mail and in person;
- Excellent computer literacy in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), online marketing tools (e.g. MailChimp), and experience in using a range of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WordPress) in professional contexts;
- Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision and prioritise a range of competing tasks, work under pressure and strive to deliver high quality outputs;
- Strong problem-solving and data analysis skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Demonstrated cross-cultural communication skills and a willingness to learn about new cultures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of – and experience studying or working within – the Australian higher education system;
- Experience working with databases and CRM systems;
- Excellent copywriting skills, including proven experience in writing and producing email marketing templates with an eye for design.
How to Apply
Please send us your:
- Current curriculum vitae;
- Statement addressing the selection criteria; and
- Covering letter (optional)
via email to: email@example.com
Attn: Ms Ida Kusuma
Subject Heading: ACICIS MSRO Job Application
By latest deadline: 22 March 2021
In preparing your statement addressing the above selection criteria, please provide examples where possible of how you meet each criterion in English. For more information about writing this statement, please visit The University of Western Australia’s page: http://www.jobs.uwa.edu.au/applying/written/addressing#how.
Please visit our website: www.acicis.edu.au to learn more about our programs and the work we do before preparing your application.