A position have become available within The Australian Consortium for ‘In-Country’ Indonesian Studies (ACICIS) Yogyakarta Office for a Graphics Designer (GD). This position would suit a graduate of a local or Australian university. Interested applicants should submit a current CV and one-page statement (in English) addressing the Selection Criteria below at the latest by Sunday, 5 February 2023.
Please note this position is open to Indonesian nationals (WNI) only and will be based at the ACICIS Yogyakarta office.
This is a position who would suit a graduate of an Indonesian or Australian university. The GD will mainly be assisting on the Marketing and Student Recruitment Coordinator (MSRC) and Consortium Director (CD). The GD reports directly to the Marketing and Student Recruitment Coordinator (MSRC) at the Perth Secretariat (PS) in the first instance and then to the ACICIS Resident Director (RD). Duties to be performed by the GD include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing digital and social media marketing expertise to the planning and execution of ACICIS’ recruitment-related and wider online marketing strategies;
- Liaising with PS staff, as well as internal and external advertising, design and media agencies, on the design, development, and production of ACICIS marketing materials and assets – including, but not limited to: brochures, posters, videos, lecture slides, and programs materials (profile and curricula documents);
- Coordinating the planning, collection, production, scheduling and publication of social media content and management of ACICIS’ social media accounts;
- Website maintenance;
- Assisting in the design, development, and production of the ACICIS Annual Report;
- Supporting the wider ACICIS team as required on other administrative tasks, planning and projects to support the overall marketing strategy.
Working Hours and Remuneration
- This position is offered as a permanent position starting on 1 March 2023;
- This role is full-time, 40 hours per week, with the understanding that the scheduling of program events means that the distribution of hours over the period of a week may be flexible. Standard work hours are 9 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday, with a one-hour lunch break. Occasional out-of-hours work will be required during orientation sessions and extra-curricular activities and will be compensated through leave in lieu;
- The GDDMO role will be remunerated at a competitive rate, or commensurate with the applicant’s skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in a relevant field (such as Marketing or Graphic Design) from an Indonesian or Australian university;
- At least 2 (two) years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Professional level of English proficiency and a willingness to develop this further as a part of the role;
- Proficiency in using the Acrobat Creative Suite (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), EDM Platforms, Microsoft Office suite, video conferencing platforms and cloud storage.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise a range of competing tasks;
- Demonstrated sound cross-cultural, professional communication skills in written and oral, and a willingness to learn about new cultures;
- A team player with a pleasant personality who can work well in flexible working environments.
Applying for this role
To apply for this role, please send through a copy of your latest Curriculum Vitae and a one-page statement addressing the selection criteria above. In preparing your statement addressing the selection criteria, please provide examples of your skills and experience, where possible, against each selection criterion. Applications without a statement addressing the selection criteria may not be considered.
Please visit our website to learn more about our programs and the work we do before preparing your application.
Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com
Attn: Ms Ida Kusuma, ACICIS Finance and Administration Coordinator
Subject Heading: ACICIS Graphic Designer
By latest deadline: Sunday, 5 February 2023
Please note that online interviews will be scheduled for this position between 13 – 17 February 2023. If shortlisted, please ensure you are available during this period.