SCOPE OF WORK:
- The Accounting and Finance Assistant will report directly to INOBU’s Finance Coordinator based in Denpasar. They are responsible for performing a range of financial and administrative tasks to support efficient office operation.
- Regulating all financial and accounting data including the set up and management of all accounting and financial data as well as properly providing, storing, and documenting such evidence.
- Verifying the Internal Evidence (Expenditure Cash/Bank and Cash Receipts/Bank) with the supporting evidence and ensuring completeness, as well as signatures/authorizations.
- Ensuring input financial data refers to the appropriate charging codes and obtain written approval of the use of charging codes.
- Operating banking transactions.
- Providing the evidence of financial records in a timely manner.
- Recording and keeping a journal of all transactions in the accounting system (coordinating with external consultants who operates the Accurate).
- Monitoring financial positions, including payables and receivables.
- Working with tax advisors to issue tax calculation, tax payment and tax reporting in a timely manner.
- Being the point person to communicate with third parties as well as maintaining relationship with other stakeholders.
- Assisting in preparation of financial reports.
- Helping other tasks required by the Foundation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hold a Master or Bachelor degree in accounting, management or fiscal from reputable university with a minimum GPA is 3.00
- Experience in general accounting and financial management
- Maximum age is 28 years old, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work in a team with colleagues from diverse backgrounds, having the right attitude and capacity to adjust to the needs of the organization.
- Fast learner, team player and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to commit with deadline
- Able to work under pressure
- Poses good attention to detail and neat
- Good command in English
Timeline: 24 November 2017
Location: Denpasar, Bali
How to Apply