Location : Yogyakarta
Contract Duration : 12 months with possibility of extension
Expected start date : As soon as possible
Salary : ASB offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience
Closing date : Sunday, 2 October 2022
The accountant plays an important role in conducting financial accounting systems including calculating, booking, reviews, adjustment and reporting for the entire ASB Indonesia and the Philippines. Serve under the direction of the Finance Coordinator to process and properly documented periodical financial activities in an efficient, highest standards and timely as compliances with Indonesian government regulation, ASB regulation, and donor regulations.
- Graduate from finance and accounting field.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience with previous experience in Finance and Accounting is essential.
- Experiences in working in accounting system.
- Experiences in Indonesian Tax Law and tax reporting.
- Tax brevet A and B certification is recognised an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Indonesian essential.
- Flexible, able to multi-task, able to work independently and work well in under tight deadline as a team player in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Fully computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office.
- Experience in working in recognized international NGO an asset.
Willingness to travel and be flexible in the situation of emergency
Information for application:
ASB is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants should submit a Letter of Motivation (max. 2 pages) and a CV (max. 4 pages).
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the following format in the subject line: ASB IDN2201 – Accountant – [Your Name]
Candidates will be reviewed in the order that their resume is received, so please apply early. Also, please note that we only contact shortlisted candidates.